Tabby's First time at the ocean...she LOVED it!
Collecting Shells with Uncle Rob, Aunt Carmen and Daddy.
We got to go on a dolphin cruise. They performed nicely for us. Never seen them in the wild before. It was pretty amazing. Just like sea world only cooler.
Rick and Tabby's awesome sand castle.
One last picture on the beach.
The view from our porch. Boy am I going to miss it!
Tabby twirling on the beach before the wedding.
Tracey's vision. It was beautiful and exactly what she wanted.
Dad and Tracey walking down the aisle.
Tracy and David Farmer!
My family on the beach...Dad, Mom, Tabby, Rob, Carmen, Me and Rick (and the two babies inside)
One of our Famous pointing pictures. No, we are not pointing at anything in particular.
Now on to the other object of this blog. My pregnancy. We have made it to 22 weeks and with each passing day I get more and more excited. I can't wait to meet our baby. We found out two weeks ago that it is a He! His name is going to be Aiden James. I have finally allowed myself to buy some clothes. Clothes covered in trucks and ferocious animals. We have put the baby furniture on layaway and I can't wait to put it in his room. I can't wait to paint and do all of the other nesting things. We are extremely excited and I can't wait to meet him. I love him with my whole heart already and I love feeling every movement he makes inside me. Here is a picture of me at 20 weeks. I feel so huge already. I'm a little afraid of what I am going to look like at 30 weeks or 40 weeks for that matter. I guess it doesn't matter as long as he is healthy. From what they could see on the ultrasound he looks healthy and has all his parts in all the right places. I can hardly wait to hold him and count his fingers and toes for real.
No comments:
Post a Comment