Kissy, Kissy Mel
We just found out that Rob (my brother) and Carmen are going to have a baby. While the news was quite devastating to me in light of my own infertility, I couldn't be more excited! My brother is going to get to know the joy of being a parent. He will get to experience all the firsts and all the wonders that comes with being a Dad. They were very nervous to tell us and it didn't go so well, but I have had an opportunity to explain what is going on with us and our infertility treatment. Now I hope they have a clearer understanding of my tears. It wasn't for them it was for me. Next tuesday I get to go to the fertility clinic and have an ultrasound to see if I have produced any eggs. Cross your fingers for me. If all goes well there they will give me an injection and then shortly thereafter will do the artificial insemination. Then we are back to waiting again. I'm very nervous and excited all in one. Who knows it might be kinda fun to be pregnant at the same time as Carmen.
My friends Heather and Mel are here on their way to New Hampshire. Heather just recently finished up her sports medicine fellowship in Colorado and in now joining the medical community in Keene, NH. It has been fabulous to have her here and I am extremely excited for her and her new job. While they were here we did a little fishing. It wasn't terribly productive, but we did have a good time. Above are some quick photos of our fun afternoon...Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment